Thursday, April 12, 2007

perceptions. when i am overwhelmed by the monotony of daily life, i need to be alone. sometimes i sense that i am the only one that has these thoughts, and other times i think that everyone is much the same. which ever way that life is viewed remains simply that--viewed...perceived...observed....sensed....understood...imagined. is it true to say "life is in the eye of the beholder?" if yes, then what is the source for a person's beholding? is it their own heart and mind that is utterly sinful and rebellious to our Maker? OR is it a renewed heart and mind in line according to our Maker's law by God's grace alone?

so...i sit back, reflect, and re-examine why i feel i need to be alone. is this a truth OR simply a perception?

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Ou told me you so not post alot ...well you post more then me lol

Unknown said...

you DO* not post alot LOL SORRY!

Erin said...

Hmmm. You always make me think, Mindy. I like that. Need a little time to think on your post.

Anonymous said...

MINDY!

Anonymous said...

hm Hi

Kari Plevan said...

New post Mindy...all about your visit or New Attitude...I want to see a new post asap :)

Sarah Bebee said...

Dude Mindy -- where are you?? I miss you and I"d love to hear about your summer...ps...post on this sucker -- we want to know what's going on with you b/c we LOVE you! :o)

Jamie Butts said...

I need your e-mail address at school, friend.
So, write me. Here at jbutts@christianacademylou.org

Brittney said...

Schmindy!! You may not even see this comment!! I miss you and all your zaniness, especially your laugh! Where are you friend?? What is going on in your life?????????? Let me know! Please.