Friday, March 16, 2007

I have thoughts constantly rumbling around in my head, but when it comes to jotting them down in the form of a blog post, I am at a loss of how they fit into words. So here are some of the topics at hand inside my head (let it be for anyone to make comments or to think within their own mind about):

*perceptions-the evolution of
*presuppositions-the ubiquity in a person's logic
*temptations-weakness vs. sinfulness
*eccentricities- in people
*marriage- the realities of, what the Bible says of, the roles within

2 comments:

Sarah Bebee said...

YEAH Mindy! Get back into this blogging world...I miss you!!! I'll try to think on these great thoughts and get back to you as well! Love ya!

Unknown said...

HI Mindy!
Its Faith Brown From Church!
How are you i got your aol Im off your profile so may be ill talk to you soon!