Saturday, June 10, 2006

This week I have made a mental list of some of the things that have happened to me. They are as follows:
1. while swimming with the four and five year olds (the hilltoppers), they were told to go get their towels, and one girl went and took of her swimming suit instead of getting her towel. luckily, none of the other campers saw anything out of the ordinary.
2. i got the opportunity of talking with a mother who said that her seven year old son was bored at camp, and the next morning she signed her kids up for another week of camp.
3. i was told a joke by an eight year old that goes: "Have you seen the movie constipated?" ..... Answer- "Because it hasn't come out yet." (Hysterical laughter following)
4. as i walked a four year old down to horses, i suddenly realized that he was no longer beside me so i looked back to see what he was doing just as he had stopped to do a somersault.
5. i received a drawing from Max. Thanks so much for your prayers, Gerlt family!

8 comments:

Jamie Butts said...

Love me some Mindy and CB staff.

Kari Plevan said...

Mindy, fun times! My favorite might be the somersault pit stop. What are you doing at CB exactly? Just for old time's sake:

Ooowwweee! TCB! A-P-A-C-H-E-S, Apaches! We've got spirit yes we do, we've got spirit, how bought you???? Girls camp, girls camp! Swim swim, mindy...don't ever give in!

mindy said...

Have you not heard? Who's the best? Day Camp...Yes. Yes. This year I am directing day camp.

Erin said...

Hope your week has gone well! We think about you all the time and ponder, "I wonder how Camp's going?" We had "Cousin's Camp" at Sunfish this week. You can imagine how excited Max was when I signed "camp". Remember how he talked about camp 20 times a day for 3 weeks?

Erin said...

News from Greenville, Texas. I saw on the news last night that this really old man (didn't catch an exact age, but I'm guessing, like, 90 or so) went skydiving yesterday. He's from Greenville and it was big news. The whole town showed up to watch him. It was pretty cool. Just thought you might like to know!

Jamie Butts said...

Mindy, how's the week at CB going? Pray tell

Jamie Butts said...

I MISS YOU!

Jamie Butts said...

Guess what - Dustin LOVES Boba tea! What a guy! I should that be on every single woman's "list" of what they want in a husband. I love him all the more and thought YOU, dear fellow Boba-lover would love that he is obsessed like we are! Yea! Miss you!